I was reading the circular replication post on Onlamp.com, how they
achieve this master-master configuration. I was wondering if this will
always work out in a scenario. For example:

auto_increment_increment = 10
auto_increment_offset = 1 (for NodeA), and 2 for (NodeB)

Node1 starts at time A, 5 inserts happen, so 1, 11, 21, 31, 41

now Node2 starts at time B, puts in the five inserts, 1, 11, 21, 31, 41

Now if somebody inserts a record in Node2, the next record will be 51,
and what if before the Node1 reads the binlog for Node2, we get an
insert in Node1, that will also be 51.

So how does this new auto increment variables help this scenario?

Hayden