Well, it sounds like something you can learn a lot from.  But nobody's
ever heard of it.  And if you're looking to learn about MySQL in
particular, I suspect you won't get much out of this; it will mostly
be general knowledge.  So if you're looking for a job as a MySQL DBA,
I suspect this won't do a whole lot for you.