Hey there

I have an external script that generates a lot of data and dumps it into a
table.

Prior to this ,it removes all the data in this specific table.

It requires both read and write privileges.

The web site on the other end reads all the data from the table and
generates standard html/css code with the information from the table.

How can I make all of the apache child processes wait for the external
script to complete its operation once it has started?

What would be the best way for this ?

Thanks!

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.