Hello.

I get a rather strange error which I so far not been able to find the cause of:
---
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./t/*.disabled': No such file or directory
make[4]: [install-data-local] Error 1 (ignored)
---

I thought maybe it could be beacuse I run Debian Testing?

So far I have not been able to find the cause of this error and don't
know where to look. :<

I configure the build using this command line:

./configure --prefix=/tmp/mysqltest50051a \
  --with-charset=utf8 --with-extra-charsets=all \
  --enable-thread-safe-client --with-big-tables \
  --with-openssl --with-mysqld-user=mysqld

Thanks in advance for any hints/pointers.