Hello

Firstly, big thank you to all who helped me get my replication going.

When I was playing around, I managed to get one of my table out of sync, on
the one server I have 8 records and on the other 9. I know exactly what
happened, it was when server B was not replicating to the correct address.
Now the question is, what is the easiest way of getting them in sync? Do I
delete the table from the one server reload it?

Currently my set it is :-

        Server "A" is a slave of Server "B"
        Server "B" is a slave of Server "A"

I have done it like this, because I will soon be changing it to :

        Server "A" is a slave of Server "B"
        Server "B" is a slave of Server "C"
        Server "C" is a slave of Server "A"

I want all three sites to run replicated databases, and all three sites
add/amend/delete records. I currently have the first setup running and
working well.

Kind Regards
Warren

Warren van der Merwe