If you want to repeatedly loop through a result set in PHP, you can use

        mysql_data_seek($result, 0);

to reset the pointer to the first row. See

        http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mysql-data-seek.php

-steve

--
+--- So long, and thanks for all the fish - -----------------------------+
| Steve Edberg                           University of California, Davis |