Hi All,

While i was going through mysql reference manual. I saw that

"A query cannot be cached if it contains any of the functions shown below"
BENCHMARK()
CONNECTION_ID()                              CONVERT_TZ()
CURDATE()
CURRENT_DATE()                               CURRENT_TIME()
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP()
CURTIME()                                    DATABASE()
ENCRYPT() with one parameter
FOUND_ROWS()                                 GET_LOCK()
LAST_INSERT_ID()
LOAD_FILE()                                  MASTER_POS_WAIT()
NOW()
RAND()                                       RELEASE_LOCK()

UNIX_TIMESTAMP() with no paramet-
SLEEP()
SYSDATE()                             USER()

On my production server, the following query is being used.
select * from student where regis_date=now();
Then what should i do so that the query get cached.

Thanks,
Prajapati