Hi

Nope you are wrong. I want it exactly the way it is. I have three sites, all
must have access to the same data, within 24 hours. Therefore I don't want
to have to backup and restore, I want to dialin, receive the latest, and
disconnect. My setup will be triangular, so that once Site A has updated
Site B, Site B will dialin and update Site C, and then C will update A.

It works fine, except the two questions I have asked.

Regards
Warren

Warren van der Merwe
Software Director