"Darin E. Sease" wrote:

> [...]

Darin:

That's because you use this particular e-mail client:
(9.0.2911.0)

It limits and compromises you in many ways, but, we won't go into that.

Hit this link:

It's all right there in front of you, unless you use Outlook.  And, you do.
But, we won't go into that.

Once unsubscribed, you'll no longer have to endure warnings against using
Outlook at your peril.  Who wants to be warned that they're using software that
compromises them. Would make me shudder to receive such bad news.  Better to not
know, I'd think.

Regards,
Van