Thanks for the help.  However I found another solution which is to use the
following SELECT COUNT(ProductsPurchases.ProductID)+Products.ProductReview as
varProductCount, Products.Name, Products.ProductReviewFROM
ProductsPurchasesINNER JOIN Products ON Products.ProductID =
ProductsPurchases.ProductIDGROUP BY Products.ProductID ORDER BY varProductCount
DESC