Andrew,

Read my previous e-mail in the PREVIOUS thread you created (this is now on
thread #3). The excerpt that I wrote that pertains to what you just asked:

"I recommend WebYOG as a Windows GUI interface. Go to
http://www.webyog.comto download some of the tools and just read
before you download them. I
believe Lite is the free version. Get the tools that you believe you will
use and that apply to your situation and give them a try. I use them daily
and find them very helpful in multiple scenarios.

MySQL also provides some tools:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html
Check out that page for further information and download links."

I really do not understand what the issue is. This is plenty of information.
MySQL's tool will allow you to do such as will MyYOG. You can also install
phpMyAdmin (do a Google.com search) if you require some more extensive GUI
browser interfacing with your database tables. Just read into it.

Craig Huffstetler
/ xq on FreeNode IRC