Ananda Kumar schrieb:
Hi All,
i set the skip-innodb in my.cnf, but when i do  the below, it still shows
some default values assigned to innodb parameters, can i avoid this as there
is some amount of memory allocated to innodb, and i dont what that. I want
all resource to allocated to only myisam. Please let me know how i can
achive this.

maybe compile mysql without innodb support

mysql> show variables like '%innodb%';
+---------------------------------+----------+
| Variable_name                   | Value    |
+---------------------------------+----------+
| have_innodb                     | DISABLED |
| innodb_additional_mem_pool_size | 1048576  |
| innodb_autoextend_increment     | 8        |
| innodb_buffer_pool_awe_mem_mb   | 0        |
| innodb_buffer_pool_size         | 8388608  |
| innodb_checksums                | ON       |
| innodb_commit_concurrency       | 0        |
| innodb_concurrency_tickets      | 500      |
| innodb_data_file_path           |          |
| innodb_data_home_dir            |          |
| innodb_doublewrite              | ON       |
| innodb_fast_shutdown            | 1        |
| innodb_file_io_threads          | 4        |
| innodb_file_per_table           | OFF      |
| innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit  | 1        |
| innodb_flush_method             |          |
| innodb_force_recovery           | 0        |
| innodb_lock_wait_timeout        | 50       |
| innodb_locks_unsafe_for_binlog  | OFF      |
| innodb_log_arch_dir             |          |
| innodb_log_archive              | OFF      |
| innodb_log_buffer_size          | 1048576  |
| innodb_log_file_size            | 5242880  |
| innodb_log_files_in_group       | 2        |
| innodb_log_group_home_dir       |          |
| innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct      | 90       |
| innodb_max_purge_lag            | 0        |
| innodb_mirrored_log_groups      | 1        |
| innodb_open_files               | 300      |
| innodb_rollback_on_timeout      | OFF      |
| innodb_support_xa               | ON       |
| innodb_sync_spin_loops          | 20       |
| innodb_table_locks              | ON       |
| innodb_thread_concurrency       | 8        |
| innodb_thread_sleep_delay       | 10000    |