Kaushal,

That worked.   I found out that my problem was that my firewall was not
allowing my to computers to talk to each other on port 3306.   I use the
link you sent but this are th eoriginal links I used:
1) Master/Slave replication

http://crazytoon.com/2008/01/29/mysql-how-do-you-set-up-masterslave-replication-in-mysql-centos-rhel-fedora/
2) Master/Master replication

http://crazytoon.com/2008/02/29/mysql-how-do-you-set-up-mastermaster-replication-in-mysql-centos-rhel-fedora/