On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 3:45 PM, Daniel Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     Does your file actually have the characters \t \t \n at the end of
>  each row like that?
>
>     Send it to me as an attachment off-list and I'll help you figure
>  it out and then post back here for the MySQL archives.

    Sorry, got "sidetracked" with the day job and the pre-wife nagging me.  ;-P

    Anyway, as I suspected, you did have literal \t and \n characters.
 I wrote a script to fix it, and I'll link you to the updated CSV
file.  Run that with the IGNORE 1 ROWS command and you should be set.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Ask me about: