"Harry Bakken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> form into MySQL.  I am trying to collect an order then pass the
> variables in to a validation page where the customer will review the
> information then submit it for the database.  When I submit the
</snip>

If you post your code to the list, perhaps someone will help.  And before
you do, before to echo your SQL statement to the browser so you can see
whether it is in fact correct - test by pasting it into the MySQL
commandline to ensure it works.

--
Steve Werby
President, Befriend Internet Services LLC