given that my table is in myisam, there are some hacky way of doing this
(referred to this online) like creating table without keys, insert data from
.myd, copy of .frm, .myi files for same table created with keys, and then
doing a repair table on new table..

but i was wondering if there is an easy way to do it.

--
cheers,

- a