[JS] This sounds like it is related to the problems I've been having. I
think I've come to an understanding of my issues, but I am not using LOAD
DATA INFILE. I'll be posting what I have learnt, once I get a chance, but I
don't know if it will help you.

What is the source of your input data? Windows? Linux?