"Hasan Niyaz" writes:
 >Hi,
 >
 >I have a room inventory. Clients can block rooms them but I want to release t
 >hem after a specified time if they do not release them
 >normally via the given link. I want to be able to trigger an event to release
 > the rooms after the time limit.
 >Is there any way I can do this with MySQL or PHP.

Indirectly.  If you have another page that clients use to see what
rooms are currently available, then at the top of THAT cgi file, first
search out and release appropriate rooms, and then select for avail
rooms to display.

It won't release them AT the time the expiry occurs, but if you check
for expiry (and release) before each time you select and display
available rooms, you'll get the same effect.

--Cindy