I have a question on this script. When you run this, does this create the
mysql and information_schema databases?

I ran this in MySQL 5.0 on a Solaris box and it only created the
information_schema database. I see a data/mysql folder and it put files
under that but somehow it must not have created the mysql database properly.

I set the basedir and datadir in the script however when I ran it I had some
issues with the my.cnf at that time so maybe it did not work properly
becasue of that.

I see it on my windows installation but that was after I imported my dump
from Bugzilla so not sure if that created the mysql database or not (don't
think so).

Anyway if someone could let me know what this script creates, that would
help me a lot.

Thanks!!

Mark