It could be the problem with permissions or sizes of iblog or ibdata files

Can you try this back up the iblog and ibdata files and move it to some other location from /data/mysql and restart mysql to see if it shows innodb up on show engines, by doing this atleast u can isolate the
problem is not with iblog or ibdata files

-srini

Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
Hi,

What ever you have written i did the same thing, Yet innodb get disabled,

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Rolando Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>