Hi,

MyISAM is being used on production server. It applies table level locking.
>From mytop view, I see that the table gets locked very frequently for 5 to
10 seconds. Reports are generated everyday. so it scans billions of data (
1years data). Changing to innodb will be doing soon and optimising queries
also. What else can be the solution for time being.

Thanks,
Krishna Chandra Prajapati

--
Krishna Chandra Prajapati