actually, this will not work for me (or I got it wrong :D) because I need to have street, state and zip in one line and with separator defined on the beginning it will put everything in separate lines.
:D

ewen fortune wrote:
Hi Afan,
You can use concat_ws

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/string-functions.html#function_concat-ws
---
CONCAT() returns NULL if any argument is NULL.
CONCAT_WS() does not skip empty strings. However, it does skip any
NULL values after the separator argument
---

Ewen