Hello List,

As an editor for the german Linux Magazine I am looking for Authors who would
want to write an article of about 5-7 pages (=15-20000 characters) on MySQL
Troubleshooting and a second on Clustering and Replication issues. The Article
is planned for our forthcoming "Linux Technical Review 09 - Datenbanken",
which aims at  IT-Managers,  Technicians and Administrators at a very high
skill level. The  deadline is in four weeks.

I would feel very happy if one or two of you would like to write for us, and
if you have good ideas about relevant topics, please let me know.

Please let me know, I'd be very happy if you could contribute...
(Don't worry about language!)
--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
Telefon:                        +49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobil:                           +49 170 3 02 70 92
WWW: www.feilner-it.net mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]