Hi,

You are making a huge confusion...

PHP is a server side scripting language that is used mostly for generate
dynamic html pages.
For example, let's say you have a file named test.php like this:

----------------------------
<?
$username="Me";
$password="mypass";
// slq queries here

?>
----------------------------

If you upload this file to your server and browse to it you will get this
page:

The variables $username and $password are not displayed...

Again, I recommend you to start reading on PHP and you will find it very
easy to understand.

Jorge Oliveira
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

© webfroggie.com - Recursos Online!