On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 1:47 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Still getting and error on the last line
>
> SELECT
> p1.POPS AS `POPA`,
> p2.POPS AS `POPZ`
> FROM
> circuits
> INNER JOIN pops.POPS as p1 WHERE circuits.popID_A  =p1.popID
> INNER JOIN pops.POPS as p2 WHERE circuits.pop_ID_Z  =p2.popID

I guess I am mindreader cause you did not post your error message. I
really should hire myself at higher fees with this new found ability.

Please stop:
Top posting. Most lists either top post or bottom post, and some mix.
This list mixes a small amount, but generally bottom post. When in
doubt I follow the convention of the first response.
Posting the relationship. Posting your table create syntax on the
other hand would be useful.

--
Rob Wultsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]