Hi Chandra,
you have two possible situations:

Case (A) you can delete 'astro_tbl' rows with NO particular actions

Case (B1) you must alter 'astro_tbl' table adding a cascade costraint to have
the system delete rows in the 'astro_tbl' table when one row in 'authen_tbl'
table is being deleted if the 'mail' field is referred by the 'astro_tbl.mail'
field

Case (B2) you must alter 'astro_tbl' table adding a cascade costraint to have
the system delete rows in the 'astro_tbl' table when one row in 'profile_tbl'
table is being deleted if the 'pid' field is referred by the 'astro_tbl.pid'
field

See MySQL
manual(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-foreign-key-constraints.html)
 or my previous reply to see syntax for altering FOREIGN KEY costraints.

Aloha!

Claudio Nanni