Hi Everbody,

        Forgive if there is a fact somewhere for this.
        I have benn trying to install mysql 3.23.38 under Mac OS X 10.03
        to no avail. The binary distrubution says I need pthreads !
        the manual says I do not !?! The only binary arround is for the
        Mac OS Server (though it should matter much ).

        My Problems re either:
                Where can I get pthreads binary or instruction to build !

                        ORRR

                Where can I find decent instructions on how to build
                mysql 3.23.38 ?

        Do not say the manual !! According to it mysql should compile !
        But that note is for Mac Public Beta not Mac OS X 10.03(.0x)!
        Second when I tried compiling for Mac Server I get syntax errors
        and can not build  or install while compiling the sources !!

        I have tried several patches (with fresh installs of the sources) for
        earlier versions of mysql on 3.23.38 to no avial.

        I have found references to a path to one file in line 12xx or something
        like that, but another source says it does fit the sources of 3.32.38.

        Please help !

                        Thanx in advance
                                Keith.