Howdy:

On 06/05/2001 15:42 USA PT (-0800), [EMAIL PROTECTED] ( Angela
Neff ), wrote...

>Below is a link and article sent to me by a Consultant stating that
>MySQL works with the brand new MAC OS X Server. Has this indeed been
>thoroughly tested by MySQL programmers? I don't want to get one unless
>it works like a charm.
   I've been running MySQL for over a year on Mac OSX Server v.1.2.x with
little or no problems ( though the install might be a bit non-standard ),
so there shouldn't be any reason why it can't run happily on either the
new OSX 10.x, or the newer OSX Server v.2.x ( at least the install will
be more "standard" ).

>Also, is there or will there be a MAC My SQL
>listserv?
   Good question?

Glenn