Hi,

        I have a SQL Query that has an inner join and it is taking too long to
execute. I am thinking of  speeding this up by dumping the result into a
separate table – as I would be requiring the result of this query many times in
the future.
        I am wondering if someone could show me how to create a table from the
results of the SQL Query.

        I hope I have explained that correctly. I am ready to provide more
explanation if you feel that is necessary. Thanks a lot to those of you who
help.

Thanks,
O.O.

      Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l'home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina