Or, you can use cron/at to schedule the task
Mauricio Tellez wrote:
Hi Aaron, I'm not sure if what you want can be done with MySQL, but what you
can do is a little script in python, php, etc, that query your database for
the members that expire at a given date, and then email them. Then you tell
cron o similar to execute your script as often as you require. Hope it helps