Can you help me to set up an mySQL client on OS/2 machine? I have a
mySQL/2 server (3.22.26a) which was successfully configured. I can
communicate with the server from mySQLgui tool from Windows workstation,
so I can proof that the server is set up correctly. The trouble is that
I cannot establish connection from OS/2 workstation via TCP/IP. I can
only do it from mysql.exe utility via Unix sockets on the local machine.

Some information about both the machines:
server: OS/2 Warp Server based on OS/2 Warp v.3 + FixPack 32PL,
client: OS/2 Warp v.4 PL + FixPack 11P
Both machines have EMX 0.9d installed.

What command line parameters should I apply for mysql.exe to succeed.
Now the command line looks like that:    mysql -h 195.115.185.163    (I
have written here a different IP number than it is real...)

and it results with error message: process terminated with SIGSEGV.

What it is wrong? According to the manual I should succeed, why I don't?

                                        Jan N. Waliszewski, Lodz, Poland