Hi,
    This is regarding MySQL license we had bought for Bharti Jersey
Project.

Could you please let me know the Warranty period for the same. Also,
please let me know if we have any Maintenance and Support contract with
MySQL against this license.

If not, please provide me the quotation for the same as well.

Meanwhile, please provide me contact details for getting support from
MySQL.

Regards
Hemant