Craig,

Is there any simple way to create a calendar table?

See "Make a calendar table" at http://www.artfulsoftware.com/infotree/queries.php.

PB

Weston, Craig (OFT) wrote:
Hi there,

Is there any simple way to create a calendar table? For example I want
to create a reference calendar containing all the dates of several years
so I can accurately represent even days where I have no data in my data
set.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.