To MySql Team.

I am trying mysql version 3.23.38 for win 2000 and linux.
I use VB and VC++ to develop.
There are 2 major problem i have encounter.

1) If i ask for "describe [tablename]" into a Datagrid, I do not get the info back
when the tables has an auto_increment field.

2) I use ODBC to access the database.
    It talks about 2-3 seconds to  open / update a recordset using the mysql for
windows AND msql for linux.
    I do not know what is the problem, and why it takes me about 5 seconds to open a
recordset and update.

I will appreciate it, if you will reply with an answer.

P.S I used earlier version of mysql ( 1.6  i think ) for linux and These problems
NEVER occur.
        there for i am sure that my code is correct ( i tried the same code on this DB)

Best Regards

Ran Salomon
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]