Hi

I got my fulltext search going and its all fine except for one little thing
that has
been bugging me.
In the mysql manual it says that using MATCH col AGAINST ('something') as x
will output a percent value in x, such as 0.56 i.e.
However, for some reason I keep getting values such as 3.2904656440062,
never a 0,xxx value, and even if I type in an exact match for a column I
never get
99.xxx or something similar (I think the highest I ever got was around 35,...).

I am not too familiar with the settings in mysql since I am more a user (I
havent installed
current version myself). Could it be a problem with the settings? Its the
only explanation
I have. But I dont know what to do about it.

Does anybody have any ideas on this? I just thought it would be nice to
have something
like a percent score in the search output.

Thx in advance ~

Nessi :)