I need to pass the user of my application pro bank.
I want to log the user's application and value of new fields or fields updated. To then have audit of who did what.

It is really necessary to create a trigger and a table of log for each table that want to monitor?

What do you suggest me?

Dan Nelson escreveu:
In the last episode (Jul 23), Pedro Belmino said:
I do a system log of their log everything that is done(INSERTS, UPDADES
and DELETES). Okay, can be done with trigger. But I need to know who
performed the operation. How can I get get it inside the trigger?

Try the USER() or CURRENT_USER() functions:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/information-functions.html#function_user
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/information-functions.html#function_current-user