I've added about a dozen new columns to two tables in my development
environment, and now I need to roll it out to our production environment.
Can anyone suggest an easy way to do this? I want to avoid typos, as much as
I can.

I made the original changes with PHPMyAdmin, so I don't have any original
script to re-use. The best idea I've come up with is to capture the output
of SHOW CREATE TABLE and massage that, but I wonder if I'm missing
something.

The production environment has data in the "old" columns, and all of the new
columns allow NULL, so all I really need to do is preserve the existing data
and add the new columns.

Although we've discussed this before, and I admit it makes no sense from the
machine's point of view, I want to insert the new fields in a particular
place for the benefit of the humans who will be using MS Access to view and
filter these tables.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz

195 Farmington Ave.