Ok, the company I work for does not host its own websites, etc.. we pay a company for
space on their servers. They use Unix boxes and the database they support is MySQL
with a PHPMyAdmin GUI. Here is my dillema.. I need to move some of our existing
Microsoft (Excel and Access) databases to MySQL on the server so that we can
incorporate them into our websites. I appreciate the feedback I have gotten and I
understand now that this is ultimately a function of the LOAD DATA INFILE syntax. What
I need to know, though, is what would the syntax be to pull the text file off of my
"C:" drive and into the MySQL table on our remote server? This is all soooooo
confusing.

Chris G.

---