Hi Daevid

If you are using a foreign key you can set the reference as "cascade"
and when a row is deleted from feed it will be deleted from feed_tag.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-foreign-key-constraints.html

If you don't like it you can delete it easy with a query like this

delete from feed_tag where id not in (select id from tag)

Best,
Isart