I am trying to install MYSQL 3.23.38 on an SGI machine running IRIX 6.5
I can gunzip the tar.gz file and tar it aswell, however then when I run the
scripts/mysql_install_db it fails saying ' ./bin/mysqld: Program not supported by
architecture Installation of grant tables failed!

I therefore am stuck and cant install the software, it is the verision specifically
for IRIX aswell ??

Please Help

Regards

Simon

Domain Name Registration At The Right Price - www.domaindomain.co.uk

Before making any enquiries please refer to our 'frequently asked questions'
If you need to reply to this message please do so enclosing any past
correspondence, your username and domain name.

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.  Knightmaster Enterprises Uk Ltd will accept no responsibility
or liability in respect to this email other than to the addressee.