I am certain the SQLBrowser program authors want to hear about this error
It may be due to the fact that MYSQL procedures need to have a different
delimiter
(//) instead of ;

e.g.
use DBNAME;
DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS TABLE_NAME;
delimiter //;

Anyone?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.