Hello

I am still getting the MySQL Error Number 1045 Access denied error message when running the adminstrator gui. I attempted to start mysql from the dos command line via "mysql" and I am getting the following. ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO). I am logging in as root, locahost and no password because I did not enter one when I installed the software. I will be changing that. For the command line I just entered mysql and a return. How can I fix this. I am off for the week and I would like to get this working so I can create a database or 2.

Andrew