Hey everyone!

I really hope this is the right place to post this problem. I have have been
struggling with this for over 3 months now.

Have a look at the following screenshot:
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8792/63815426ma1.jpg

It just happened one day without me doing anything.

And if I try and do anything I get an error message along the lines of:
#1017 - Can't find file: 'ads' (errno: 2)

However, when I tried to upgrade wordpress, this also happened:
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/587/20694910cf8.jpg

I also get an error message saying: #1033 - Table
'./asgsoft_domainleft/wp_posts' was created with a different version of
MySQL and cannot be read . This isn't true as I was only trying to upgrade
WP and it was all done on the same server

Can you help me fix this?

Can my databse content be retrieved?

Please help!!

Thanks