Hi,

You do this with mk-slave-delay from the Maatkit toolkit.

http://www.maatkit.org/tools.html

"This tool implements delayed replication on the slave by sampling
binlog positions, then starting and stopping the slave as needed to
make the slave lag its master by a specified amount. It does not read
binlogs (directly or indirectly), so it has very little overhead."

Ewen