I currently have a MySQL server in production and am considering protecting
it with DRBD. The kicker is that it is a production database and so I can't
take it offline, or can take it offline for only a very (several minutes
max) short period of time. Is it feasible to get this working without
much/any downtime on the primary server?

How gracefully does replication behave off a DRBD pair when a failover
occurs? It depends partially on just how the active server fails I suppose
more than anything else. Does anyone have any experience with this and care
to comment?

Ben Wiechman