See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=46643 Posted on behalf of
a User

HI,

first check the error log and find the position where the replication was
terminated.Now run the mysqlbinlog utility on the binarylogs file.
Now when you run the query will get the text format as a result.serch for the
position and see as to which query was ran on that position.check if that qurey
ran on the slave before bcoz we dont need a duplication of thr query.If not plz
run the query on the slave.Stop/start the slave.You sholud get the Slave back
to SYNC.

Anup