Dave-

we havent had a hurricane since up here since 1938..if you want to relocate
your servers just give a holler
and i'll lend you mine!

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.