Hi Eric-

the immediate challenge is to fic the join statement so
make sure products.id is indexed
make sure browse_nodes_to_products.product_id is indexed
make sure browse_nodes_to_products.browse_node_id  is indexed
make sure browse_nodes.amazon_id is indexed

there seems to be mapping/relationship challenge for your product to
browse_node_id

which finally maps to amazon_id

would be simpler if is there any way you can carry the product_id thru
from products table to
browser_nodes_to_products table
to browse_nodes table

anyone?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.