I tried reading this and it took much brain power to do for free. I
suggest breaking this down into the simplest possible example you can.
Ideally have an create table statement, and insert with a small amount
of data (as simple as possible), a simple psuedo code query and
example output of what you want returned.

--
Rob Wultsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]