From: Sachin Gaikwad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 2:07 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Access Rights ?

Hi all,

I am newbie using MySQL. I want to log each client request to database
server. I thought when server checks access rights of user(client)
will be good place to "log" all "access/read/update" requests.

If somebody knows where exactly this is done in source code, I will
get a real kick start. Right now I am browsing through the source code
through cscope to find out this.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sachin